waaaaaay offf topic!! grid computing project

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 19 00:36:32 UTC 2005

james...

i don't need a lawyer.. i've already talked with amazon.. they've stated
that as long as their restrictions are followed (which i outlined) then
everything would be ok...

as i stated, you've misread... now, if you'd like to contact them.. feel
free.. call jefferey barr at their HQ/seattle...

but do yourself a favor, and at least really check what you're talking
about.. you know what you do when you assume!!!!

-bruce