Archiving Data Permanently

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Fri Aug 19 05:24:23 UTC 2005

On Thu August 18 2005 11:30 pm, Mike McCarty wrote:
> many things.................................
However, as someone else put it, I too shall close the door on this subject...
It is said of you, and and I have confirmed by personal observation, that you
would argue with a doorknob - be assured that my above alluded to door
definitely has a knob.

The most important part of your post was your tag, below - I agree.
> --
> p="p=%c%s%c;main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}";main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}
> You have found the bank of Larn.
> I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
> I speak only for myself, and I am unanimous in that!

I alluded to my preferred practice in my post - Joel, in response to my post,
spelled out my current practice, succinctly. My current preferred medium is
the hard drive - and yes, I know all about stiction.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA