Evolution problem; evolution-exchange-storage crashes

David Malcolm dmalcolm at redhat.com
Fri Aug 19 22:26:59 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 11:19 -0700, Hugh Caley wrote:
> With all of the Evolutions used with Fedora, including the latest in
> Fedora Core 4, I install evolution-connector, configure my local
> Exchange server (and the "auth" button doesn't indicate any problems)
> but when I try to actually run it I get:
>
> The Application "evolution-exchange-storage" has quit unexpectedly.
>
> Anyone else seeing this?

Are you seeing this repeatedly?

Please can you file a bug about this in bugzilla.redhat.com; please
include the result of:
rpm -q evolution evolution-data-server evolution-connector

Please install the debuginfo packages for evolution, evolution-connector
and evolution-data-server, shutdown evolution fully (type "evolution
--force-shutdown" at a terminal)
and run the following

gdb /usr/libexec/evolution/2.4/evolution-exchange-storage
(gdb) run

and then type "t a a bt" when it crashes to get a backtrace.

Then attach this to the bug.

Thanks
Dave