Problems installing sendmail/mailscanner/ clamav/ spamassasin

bsnottum at hkskole.no bsnottum at hkskole.no
Sat Aug 20 07:51:24 UTC 2005

Hello!

I am running a fc3 as a mail gateway. I obviously want some virus and spam
protection on this, but I am really having a hard time to get this to work
properly.

I want to use mailscanner together with sendmail, clamav and spamassasin.
I have looked a lot on mailscanners website and searched google for days,
but I can not find a good howto on this.

If anyone knows how to do this or can direct me to a good howto I would
appreciate it a lot!

Thanks!

Bjorn