should this list be subscribed to f-announce-l?

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 20 13:38:12 UTC 2005

Karsten Wade wrote:
> IIRC, I last heard >10,000 on the announce list.  I'd reckon that this
> list probably has much more than that.

Don't forget that people may be subscribed different ways for different
lists.

I'm subscribed twice to this list: my ISP has a somewhat small quota on
mailspools, and I like to keep a local archive of postings, so I prefer
not to unsubscribe when I'm away. But list e-mail + "normal" e-mail
might fill up my inbox.

So I have incoming list e-mails sent to my Gmail account (and then pull
them down using fetchmail). But I prefer to use the Demon address when
sending e-mails, so I have that one subscribed (with delivery disabled)
as well.

James.
--
E-mail address: james | You will stop at nothing to reach your objective,
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | but only because your brakes are defective.