SuperMicro 5013

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 20 15:17:04 UTC 2005

john...

just out of curiousity... did you call phoenix??? given that it's a phoenix
bios.. their cust support might have some pointers to give you? also, what
about intel directly?

as an aside... when you do get the soln, would you mind writing up the
prob/solution, and posting it back to this list!!!

good luck, probs like these can be a pain!!!

-bruce