How to remove grabhandles from a specific window?

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sat Aug 20 21:47:25 UTC 2005

On Sat August 20 2005 3:18 pm, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> Yes, I'm on KDE. In the Control Center, I am in Appearance &
> Themes/Window Decorations, but I can't find "Show Window Resize
> Handle". Under which heading is it? I'm not on an English
> installation, but there is nothing that even comes close as far as I
> can tell.
>
> I'm on FC4 with KDE version fc4 3.4.2-1.2. Thanks.
kdebase-3.4.2-1.3.fc4.kde
Nearly the same. There are two tabs on that page, 'Buttons' and 'Window
Decoration'. On my system, it's on the 'Window Decoration' tab, and it's a
check box with "Show window resize handle" in text to the right. Just below,
is a slider that you can move to the right to increase the size of the
handle.

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA