What did I do?

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at iesabroad.org
Mon Aug 22 02:58:53 UTC 2005

If you were getting a "no route to host" error this sounds like a
firewall setting.

Depending on what configuration changes you made, how you made them, and
if there was a reboot involved its difficult to say exactly what it was.
I take it that everything's working now and you're just curious as to
the real cause?

	-Mike