Please remove peter.whalley at uol.com.br

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Mon Aug 22 15:44:59 UTC 2005

Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> For every message I sent to this list, I receive an email from this
> idiot asking me to register with his anti spam service. Can a list admin
> please remove this email address from the list, this is unacceptable.

Please read the list archives, where you will find many previous
discussions on this topic, including the fact that nobody with that
address is actually subscribed to this list - it must be forwarding to
there from a different address, and nobody knows what that address is,
so it can't be unsubscribed.

The correct contact address for the list admin is
fedora-list-owner at redhat.com btw.

Paul.