Linux notebooks by Hewlett-Packard

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 23:54:28 UTC 2005

FWIW I was a member of Silicon Valley LUG a couple of years ago, and at one
of their installfests someone came in with an HP laptop. We tried and tried
to get ANY linux to run on there but were unsuccessful with RH, SuSE, and
even Gentoo. Things might've changed but I am sticking with a Thinkpad when
I get one, IBM has been creating linux-friendly hardware for quite awhile.
My .02

Marc