how to know whether data is 6 months old or not in mysql 4.1 on fc3

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 13:24:28 UTC 2005

hey friends,

I am using FC3 with mysql 4.1.I want to know is there anyway to know
which data is 3 months old or 6 months old in mysql.Actually i want to
move the data which is 6 months or more older from a database to
another database.

There are about 140 tables in that database and in many tables there
is no date field so difficult to know which data is greater than or
equal to  6 months old or less then 6 months old.

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover