OT: Online H/W Vendors

Roy Henning Roy.Henning at csiusa.com
Tue Aug 23 15:28:46 UTC 2005

I have built a couple of PC's recently. Have used Zipzoomfly and Newegg.
Both are good suppliers, fast low prices and a lot of items to choose
from. I found that in general, both are cheaper than Tigerdirect,

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Home.jsp

http://www.newegg.com/

Roy Henning

>>> mlm at loanprocessing.net 8/23/05 10:12:59 AM >>>
Hi All,

I've had a few bad experiences with TigerDirect recently and I'm
looking
for replacement online h/w vendors. Our small company buys a
combination
of inexpensive systems, barebones packages, monitors and components.

I'd be very interested in hearing who other people are using.

Thanks,

Mike