cannot chang directory to www folder in vsftpd

David L david at livelysolutions.biz
Thu Aug 25 01:14:27 UTC 2005

I have been using windows for some time as a server and was told by many that Linux is better. However I have tried and tried to be able to navigate to the /var/www/html directory using ftp and cannot seem to do that simple little thing. Any way I can ftp to my home directorys fine. I would like to use fedora for a web/mail/ftp server but this is driving me nuts. Everything else is working fine. Help please! David