Merge mozilla / firefox bookmark

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd at acm.org
Thu Aug 25 20:15:02 UTC 2005

Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:
--
Sjoerd Mullender
> Hello,
> Anyone knows any script or program to merge mozilla and/or firefox bookmark,
> and remove duplicates in the process ?
>
> I have two workstations (home and office) and am having trouble keeping my
> bookmark in sync. I started with the same bookmark set, but then the two
> bookmark got changed individually, so I now want to merge it back. Any other
> ideas to solve the problem? I don't like online bookmark (at least what I've
> tried so far). To me It's still not as fast as the mozilla/firefox bookmark
> manager for bookmark management (and doesn't have features like open all
> bookmarks in tabs, etc).
>
> Thanks for any respond.
> RDB

You could try using the Bookmarks Synchronizer extension for Firefox.
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&numpg=10&id=14

It'll allow you to merge bookmarks and then keep them synchronized.
However, you will need a place to store them, such as a WebDAV or FTP
server.

--
Sjoerd Mullender