Accented characters on FC3

Stéphane Bruno sbruno at rddh.org.ht
Fri Aug 26 19:47:23 UTC 2005

You are right. I played with the keyboard options, choosing right Alt
key as the compose key, and now I can type whatever special character I
need.

now, how to generalize it for all users of the system ? Include
a .Xmodmap file in /etc/skel ? And what xmodmap command corresponds to
that choice : choosing right Alt key as the compose key ?

Stéphane Bruno <sbruno at rddh.org.ht>