verizon.net and hiedelberg fedora

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Aug 26 20:19:47 UTC 2005

the version of roaring penguin pppoe needs updating since you can't get
out onto the internet with the version on the iso.  Maybe others have had
this problem too or may be about to have it.  The clue is to run
adsl-setup and see if it asks you for the identity of your internet
service provider.  It won't on the fedora I have running on my other
machine and it won't get out onto the internet afterwards either.  The
version slackware 10.1 uses can get out onto the internet so that package
needs checking and updating.