The Best Partitioning for Web servers

CHAT KHODA chatkhoda at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 03:48:53 UTC 2005

Dear Les,
Thank you for replying,
You advised to consider /var on a seperate disk,but
what about others ?
I assume that we have to consider at least 60G for
websites and probably we are going to place them in
/www. What is your idea ? is it better to consider a
seperate partition for that ? our I can implement it
under the / ?
in this case we will have :
/ ~= 78G (HDA)
Swap ~= 2G (HDA)