Two sessions simultaneously

oldman talbotscott at cox.net
Sun Aug 28 15:54:50 UTC 2005

Paul Smith wrote:

>>>Thanks, Mostafa. I do not have "New Login" under "System Tools".
>>>Should I install something?
>>>

>>rpm -q --whatprovides /usr/share/applications/gnome-gdmflexiserver.desktop
>>gdm-2.6.0.8-16
>>

>Thanks, Scott. Does that work under KDE?
>
>Paul

    It should, but I rarely use KDE these days (just too lazy to log out!)
   I was just reading the .desktop file and found the line:
OnlyShowIn=GNOME;
So I suppose that's why you don't see it in KDE.  Flexiserver, OTOH
should work in KDE.  Maybe you could remove that or change it to KDE to
get access to the menu item.

Scott