Please, explain what to do with this list.

Strong s-strong at mail.ru
Mon Aug 29 15:43:36 UTC 2005

As no respond for a while from the moderator(s) of the list on several
my messages on the same wise and the system keeps to bomb me with the
following, i'm asking You for help. - For i would not to leave the list,
at least at this time, but the systems "wants" to me remove from here -
it is the reason of multiple answers lose...

So, here is the stuff:
-------cut------
Your membership in the mailing list fedora-list has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
29-Aug-2005.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

http://www.redhat.com/mailman/confirm/fedora-list/ae38b515fdd549974b4ab264bc8b01dc3c3fc15c

You can also visit your membership page at

http://www.redhat.com/mailman/options/fedora-list/s-strong%40mail.ru

If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner at
fedora-list-owner at redhat.com

I do not know what those "excessive bounces" are. - All i did is usual
sending to the list and getting from.
If there are other victims of such thing and You had conquered it
somehow, please, share Your experience with me, as it is wished much!
--
Best regards,
Strong.