When will fedora get new a RPM for OpenSSL?

steffen yount steffenyount at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 22:14:37 UTC 2005

I went back and checked my installation.

It claims to be OpenSSL 0.9.f, and its feature set
matches OpenSSL 0.9.7f, and its feature set does not
match OpenSSL 0.9.8.

So, I don't think this is a case where the version
number is out of sync with the package contents.

Which brings be back to my origional question: Will
Fedora see a new RPM for this releases in the
near future? When? What's holding the rpm back?

Thanks,
-S