Postfix On Fedora Core4

CHAT KHODA chatkhoda at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 13:34:32 UTC 2005

Dear friend,
Thakn you for replying.I wish to know
1-If I run YUM daily will I guaranty my server's
security paching? (either this case or other cases).
2-If I install Postfix 2.2.2 by using YUM do I have
any security patch that fixed in 2.2.5? It seems that
when they consider a patchlevel field in their
numbering system they mean that these two packages are
not in the same condition in terms of security
issues.(or  at least I think so).
Regards,