installation

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Tue Aug 30 15:14:43 UTC 2005

On Tue August 30 2005 11:07 am, Filianx wrote:
> I would be surprised if you could burn an iso with the Xp burning software,
> could I suggest that when you get the iso's sorted out that you clean
> install Xp then set up a dual boot, if that is what you wish to do of
> course.

He said he had Sonic's burn software as well as XP. If it's RecordNow, that's
one I use all the time and it definitely will burn images. I'm not near an XP
machine now, but that selection is on the 'Data' tab, if my memory serves me.
As far as recommending he wipe his XP installation, while that may not
necessarily be bad advice, I wouldn't suggest it without having a lot more
information.

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA