How to install sources?

Chethiya K Ranaweera ckranaweera at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:51:58 UTC 2005

On 8/30/05, Philip Prindeville <philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com> wrote:

> Alexander Dalloz wrote:
>
> >Am Di, den 30.08.2005 schrieb Chethiya K Ranaweera um 20:31:
> >

> >>I want to run ndiswrapper in my FC4 system. When I read the
> >>installation instuctions, it said I have to install the sources on the
> >>system. I have no idea how to do it. Can somebody help me out? Thanks
> >>

> >>Chethiya Ranaweera
> >>

> >No HTML formatted list postings please.
> >
> >That topic had been covered many times here on the list[1].
> >
> >yum install kernel-devel
> >

> Has that been fixed in the online starting guide?
>
> -Philip
>

> >[1]
> >
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&w=2&r=1&s=ndiswrapper+sources&q=b
> >
> >Alexander
> >

> --

Ok. I installed kernel sources and created a symbolic link as mentioned in
ndiswrapper. But now I have another problem. I am using an Airlink card with
TI chip set and installation instruction says "Make sure your kernel does
not have 'use 4k stacks' enabled" How do I check this? And if it is enabled,
can someone tell me how to disable it??
 Thanks.