UPS Suggestions

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at iesabroad.org
Wed Aug 31 01:29:02 UTC 2005

joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
> GPG Key Fingerprint:     5C6E 0104 BAF0 40B0 5BD3 C38B F000
> 35AB B67F 56B2
>
> --

Just two cents on this, I would strongly suggest getting a UPS that can
be remotely managed and monitored.  Especially if these are critical
servers, many APC UPS's support modules that can be externally monitored
via serial or network.  You can get room temperature, electrical and
power outage notifications very easily with these devices.

	-Mike