need recommendation on wireless network for fc4

Jim Li jimbloke at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 05:09:56 UTC 2005

i am going to move to a new apt soon. and my landlord has a wireless network
which he offers me to use at a small fee. i am pretty much wireless
illiterate. i need to ask if anyone had any success setting up his/her linux
system using either linksys wireless-G 2.4 usb network adaptor or belkin
pre-n wireless pci adaptor. i have a redhat 7.2 desktop and a fc4 desktop. i
prefer to use my 7.2 desktop as the gateway... but if someone made his/her
fc4 desktop work with anyone of those mentioned adaptors with a local
wireless network, i like to hear how it was done too.