evolution

Peter Boy pboy at barkhof.uni-bremen.de
Wed Aug 31 20:34:39 UTC 2005

Am Mittwoch, den 31.08.2005, 14:42 +0200 schrieb brouwers roland lx:
> There are different possibilities:
> - change /usr/bin/ooffice which is removed because of deinstallation of
> OOo 1.1.3
> - move the programs swrite and scalc to /usr/bin/
> - change rpm to install it into /usr/bin (How do you do this)
> What would be the most safe and/or obvious way?

>From my experiences the mist safe way is to adjust /usr/bin/ooffice. I
could send you my file if you can't reconstruct yours.

Moving swrite / scalc may work, but you start cluttering your file tree.
Not recommended. You should add its current location to the PATH,
instead.

Changing the location: check with rpm -qi  [rpmpackage installed] it is
relocatable. Otherwise you would have to build a new rpm.

Peter