Info mirrors

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 13:06:44 UTC 2005

Sauro Cesaretti wrote:
> I'm looking for a complete list of mirror
> for fedora core 3 and fedora core 4.
> I have only set up the base, core and extras mirror.
> Where can I find a complete list of mirrors?
> Thanks in advance for all.

Um. "Mirrors", by definition, contain the same contents (more or less).

It sounds like you're looking for a list of all repositories.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-November/msg02767.html

Please note that in any case, you should set up the appropriate updates
repositories.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | They say the heat and the flies here can drive a man
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | insane. But you don't have to believe that, and nor