Where is the IPTABLES rule set?

Bob Kryger bobk at panix.com
Thu Dec 1 17:56:08 UTC 2005

In general a nice idea and I agree. Especially w/ the GUI builders and
the single user/desktop centered interfaces of many GUIs.

I did get a kick out of the smit 'running man' especially when he fell
on his face.
Frankly I only used smit for the first time i needed to do something or
for infrequent tasks that i could not remember the command for.

bob