Are alsa 1.0.10 packages coming for FC4

Anil Kumar Sharma xplusaks at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 14:07:40 UTC 2005

Thanks Alex, U do exude confidence,

Yes, I tried alsa-1.0.10 for surround 5.1 system to work. I was in the
process of filing the report butsuffered FC4 crash (suspect other reasons)
Not yet fully recovered.

Surround 5.1 did work but channels are going here, there, and nowhere.
Have to make a full and accurate report on alsa-1.0.10, meanwhile waiting
for help on other posts from this list.

On 12/4/05, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net> wrote:

> But you will admit that the report will be far more helpful, if
> spmirowski has tested it with alsa 1.0.10 rpms from ATrpms and will be
> able to make a statement whether an alsa upgrade will help at all, or
> not?
>
> Also the user will be able to use his hardware until the upstream
> changes take place either in vanilla kernel or the Fedora Core kernel.

- AKS