have em2820 em2840 modules in fedora core 4

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Tue Dec 6 18:38:29 UTC 2005

Hi,
I have a DAzzle DVC 90 video acquisition device.
I see it was added to the kernel supported cards here:
http://www.kernel.org/hg/linux-2.6/?fd=6f11eee29e5d;file=Documentation/video4linux/CARDLIST.em28xx

Would you know if the Fedora Core 4 flavour kernel embed it?
Please tell me what should I do to have it working under Linux.

I know how to build rpm from src.rpm if needed (editing the specfile
then run rpmbuild with the right options)

I ask because with the stock Fedora kernel, the module em2820 and em2840
are not found.

Thank you.

--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.