Problem with gftp when logging into the vsftp server with ssl on FC3

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:40:00 UTC 2005

hey friends,

I had configured vsftp server with ssl ,but when I try to login with gftp it
shows this error.From windows with cuteftp I am able to login.

The error i get in gftp

Error with certificate at depth: 0
Issuer = /C=IN/ST=Delhi/L=New Delhi/O=Solutions /OU=FTP/CN=ftpserver
Subject = /C=IN/ST=Delhi/L=New Delhi/O=Solutions /OU=FTP/CN=ftpserver
Error 18:self signed certificate

I searched on google regarding this error ,somewhere it was pointed out that
the public key of CA needs to be added in gftp but I don't know which one is
the public key of the CA and where to add/give the path in gftp.

I am using FC3.

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover