Evolution Exchange Discussion

Paul Lemmons paul.lemmons at tmcaz.com
Wed Dec 7 18:28:50 UTC 2005

I know this is not the place so I am looking for directions. I have
searched for discussion forums for Evolution using the Exchange
connector and have found a couple. The ones I have found, though, are
completely silent (not even an echo when I whistle down the hole). I use
Evolution/Exchange as my primary email client and would like to
commiserate with others who are doing the same.

If this, however, _is_ the right place... I have some questions... :)