Point to the best open source community news mail subscribtion.

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 8 17:38:39 UTC 2005

Strong wrote:
> Just want to know the latest open source community news. Thank You.

well worth it), but the main news feed is also very good.

The comments tend to be from people who really know what they're talking
about. And the "Grumpy Editor's Guides" are especially thorough and well
writted.

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | Ah yes. Thingie and thingamagig, and I'll throw in
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | whatchamacallit too. Because in tech support, "button"