Suse works, Fedora doesn't! [Was: ASUS motherboard]

François Patte francois.patte at math-info.univ-paris5.fr
Sat Dec 10 17:40:13 UTC 2005

David Niemi a écrit :

> Try some of the other boot options when you see the prompt, like:
>
> linux nofb
>
> If you search around on the list archives and also on the forum that I
> linked to you will probably find some more useful options or solutions.

I try to find a solution. But I tried to install Suse and this worked....

I don't like too much Suse and prefer Fedora, why it is not working?
something must be wrong somewhere, but I cannot figure out what is wrong.

Is there some BIOS configuration that Fedora doesn't like, I don't know
too much about this. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
--
François Patte