FC4 - How can I listen to radio stations?

Hoffmann oasf2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 00:29:57 UTC 2005

"Mostafa Z. Afgani" <mostafa.afgani at world.iu-bremen.de> wrote: Hoffmann wrote:
> Synister Syntax  wrote: Hoffman,
>
>      I will assume you refer to a online streaming radio station, and
> not a FM tuner card/software package.

I use GnomeRadio for my FM-tuner card (Leadtek Winfast TV2000 XP
Deluxe). There's no rpm for FC4 though. On Dag's repository you can find
rpms for FC2 and RHEL3. The RHEL3 version should work on FC4.

Personally, I just downloaded the source and the spec file from Dag and
built a RPM for myself.

>      Hope this helps, enjoy.
>
> - SynSyn

-M

Hello,
 Could  you, please, tell me how did you the Gnomeradio RPM file from its source and the spec file from Dag?

 Thanks!
 Hoffmann