ntop

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Fri Dec 16 01:00:02 UTC 2005

On Thu December 15 2005 2:24 pm, Anthony J Placilla wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-12-15 at 07:54 -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:
>
> Hmmmm........
> worksforme
>
> In my case adding Dag's repository to Yum & a simple
>
> yum install ntop
>
> pulled in all dependancies

I've stayed out of this thread because I couldn't remember what I did to
install NTOP, but I do have it running. Anyone care to offer any observations
on the question of putting the interfaces into promiscuous mode which NTOP
says it needs to do - presumably, there are downsides - what are they?

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA