Key Codes for setkeycodes

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 16 17:22:19 UTC 2005

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> As for the blonde, I do not believe that she is part of the base
> install. However, I am willing to fill a wish in bugzilla- I believe
> that her inclusion would help Fedora reach out to a much wider
> user-base.

I understand Debian had a similar problem a while back...

    The program involved is hot-babe, a graphical CPU utilization
    monitor. It works by displaying a typical Bruno Bellamy drawing of a
    minimally-clad, maximally-endowed woman. As the CPU gets busier
    ("hotter"), the woman undresses to compensate. Your editor, whose
    journalistic ethics required that he investigate this utility, found
    it to be an amusing addition to the desktop - for about five
    minutes, or until the children walk in, whichever comes first.

    The Debian developers raised the obvious, predictable objection to
    the inclusion of this utility: the associated images were covered by
    a non-free license.
    -- http://lwn.net/Articles/113644/

James.
--
E-mail address: james | ... in our completely unscientific usability study,
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | it took our subjects less than 10 seconds to locate