Update of Fedora Core 2 to Fedora Core 4 ended abnormally :-(

alexander.beck-ratzka alexander.beck-ratzka at aei.mpg.de
Tue Dec 20 12:10:25 UTC 2005

Hello list,

I've tried to update my Fedora Core 2 partition to Fedora Core 4, but the
update failed with the message: "Update ended abnormally".

After this message all deveices have been unmounted, to enable a stop of the
computer. I am happy about the fact that I can still work with my PC, but I
assume that was nothing else then great luck!!!

Because I really don't know why this update has failed, I want to know, where
I can find more informations about the failed update. Does anyone know, where
such a logfile is?

Regards

Alexander