Camera Import Image Failure - PowerShot S60

Joao Paulo Pires 198mdk at oninet.pt
Tue Dec 20 17:53:27 UTC 2005

Hi Don,
I had same problem. Why don't you try reboot with your camera on ? Maybe you find a folder for your camera at /media or other place where usually USB open.
Don't try import photos. Just open USB folder.
Best regards, Joao.
Hi
I'm running FD4 and when I try to import photos from my camera using USB
I get the following error - An error occurred in the io-library ('Error
updating the port settings'): Could not set config 0/1 (Device or
resource busy)
The system knows that camera is plugged in, as the dialog to import
photos from the camera comes up when I turn the camera on. It
identifies the camera correctly, PowerShot S60. I have also tried
digikam, which adds the camera correctly, but when I try to import
photos from the camera if fails saying that it can not connect to the
camera. Using the image viewer gives the same error as in the first
paragraph.
Any help or direction would be appreciated.
Thanks
Don