Installing Fedora core 4 on to a SATA harddisk

Hou Xiang ZHU hou-xiang.zhu at st.com
Fri Dec 23 08:07:50 UTC 2005

Hi,
The FC4 installer will ask you what kind of sata controller sometime in
the begining  and please choose the apropriate one (driver), then it can
detect you sata hdd.

I installed it a few weeks ago when I bought a new 200G SATA HDD
(SAMSUNG),with CPU Athlon64 3000+,and 939NF4G-SATA2 motherboard.

Houxiang