Google refusing Mozilla click on "next" button

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 23 18:33:27 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-23 at 11:05 -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:
> ... but we can't process your request right now. A computer virus
> or spyware application is sending us automated requests, and it
> appears that your computer or network has been infected.

Another thing sprang to mind:  Do you have options in your browser to
prefetch links?  In that case, loading one page may cause the browser to
request several other things mentioned on the page, even if you never
intend to visit them.

I turn off such options, they waste my bandwith, and slow down things.

I read messages from the public lists.