Google refusing Mozilla click on "next" button

Mike McCarty mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 23 19:19:55 UTC 2005

Tim wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-12-23 at 11:05 -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:
>
>>     We're sorry...
>>
>>     ... but we can't process your request right now. A computer virus
>>or spyware application is sending us automated requests, and it
>>appears that your computer or network has been infected.
>

> It may be concerned about something on the same network as you (i.e. on
> your ISPs range of addresses), rather than you directly, as the message
> says in the last five words.

I thought of that. But why then can I hop around among the previous
10 screens of information without a problem? And I know it's not due
to using cache, because (1) I don't use cache (I have the limit set
to 0 in Mozilla) and (2) I can "reload" those pages, and verify that
I see activity on my ADSL modem.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.