Revised Fedora Core website - Where are the links?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Dec 23 20:30:26 UTC 2005

Hi

>The way this is being handled is kind of stealthy (clubmembers only)
>and IMHO clumsy (there is no need to break the old links).

fedora-websites-list is a open mailing list with a public archive. How
is that stealthy?. If you find broken links post to the
fedora-websites-list or join #fedora-websites and ask or file bug report
against fedora infrastructure in http://bugzilla.redhat.com.

> It would
>be very informational and open if a note about the change was placed
>on the main page so that visitors and new users are not left in the
>dark.

We havent decided anything yet concrete yet. What do we want there as note?
--

Rahul

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/