PS/2 Mouse

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Tue Dec 27 15:59:36 UTC 2005

On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 02:40:18AM +0200, Ali Helmy wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I got FC4 running on my laptop, and when ever I plug-in a PS/2 mouse, the
> system does not detect it... the mouse is working fine, and before on the
> "dreaded" windows system, it used to work too, so i know all the HW works...
> but i cant get it to automount on FC4, or even activate it...
>
> Any tips?

This is probably a stupid set of questions but here goes:
1. The mouse does not work immediately or not after reboot either?
2. You did run setup and configure the mouse for X and
3. Changed /etc/sysconfig/mouse to configure it for the terminal use?

Could you clarify what your did and what did not work.

Alex Haley was adopted!
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University