NTP

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Wed Dec 28 00:16:28 UTC 2005

--On Tuesday, December 27, 2005 3:35 PM -0800 "Brian D. McGrew"
<brian at visionpro.com> wrote:

> I know this is a 'Linux' list but Linux people tend to know more than
> Windows people … Does anyone know an easy way to get the Windows boxes
> to sync time to the same server?

The GUI method is to right-click on the clock in the tray and select
"Adjust Date/Time". Select the "Internet Time" tab in the resulting
notebook control. There's an "Update now" button that can be used to test
the connection to your NTP server. (I don't believe MS provides a command
line equivalent for that.)