FC4 Pine replacement?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 18:52:44 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-30 at 20:11, Chris Norman wrote:

> There are my reasons for prefering Pine.
>
> I'm not being funny? But what have Evolution and Thunderbird got over pine?
> Except that they are GUI?

Evolution has a calendar/schedule that is tied to meeting
requests, but otherwise the extra functionality is a side
effect of the GUI.  You can view the folder list, the
subject line of the current folder, and the body of the
current message all at the same time. You can pop more than
one message open, each in its own window at once. Replies get
their own window so you can review other messages while typing.
You can select multiple messages and drag to folders to
organize them.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com