download FC4

Kam Leo kam.leo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 01:35:49 UTC 2005

On 12/30/05, Chris Norman <chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> If you are using linux: The command:
> wget -b
> ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/4/i386/iso/FC4-i386-disc*

Use

wget -c ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/4/i386/iso/FC4-i386-disc*

instead so that wget will resume downloading a file if your connection
should fail.

Do a Google search for "wget.exe" if you are using Windows.  You will
need to run wget from a command prompt, i.e., Start->Run->cmd .

> will work. It'll download in the back ground, bloody good program wget. If
> it's any help, send me a private e-mail, and you can get them off my box,
> although it's not certain I'll be able to run an FTP out of college.
>
> HTH,
> Chris Norman

[snip]