Wireless driver for FC4 64 bit - Broadcom 802.11g

Patrick fedora at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 1 00:47:08 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 15:56 -0500, Mark Symmes wrote:
[snip]
> Is there a 64 bit windows driver.  The Acer Ferrari 3200 uses the
> Broadcom 4306 which I think is different
> than what is in your new Ferrari 4000.

There is a 64 bit windows driver for mine and it makes sense there is
one for your laptop too. If you can't find the 64 bit driver on the
ndiswrapper site then go to the acer.com website and find their general
download area (don't remember the exact link) where I have seen 64 bit
drivers.

Regards,
Patrick