Xine

Don Springall don_springall at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 01:07:15 UTC 2005

I am trying to get xine dowloaded with a yum install xine* from the livna
repo but am having no luck with droken dependencies listed below.  I have
development ,extra's-development, livna-testing and livna turned on. Does
anyone know of a site where I can get Xine without the hassles ?
Or how about plugins to get totem to play DVD's ?

Error: Missing Dependency: libMagick.so.6 is needed by package xine-lib
Error: Missing Dependency: libgs.so.7 is needed by package xine-lib
Error: Missing Dependency: libWand.so.6 is needed by package xine-lib
Error: Missing Dependency: libssl.so.5 is needed by package xine
Error: Missing Dependency: libcrypto.so.5 is needed by package xine