Help in setting up one http server for two different domains

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 01:21:09 UTC 2005

Hello,  I've got a server that is currently serving one website with a
registered domain and dns.  I would like to use the same server to also
serve another domain.  Reading about name-based virtual hosting at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/vhosts/name-based.html I can't seem to get
the second url to load- I keep getting the same first domain's webpage.  The
path for the first domain is from /var/www/html.  The path for the second
domain is set right now to  /var/www/html/seconddomain...

So anywhoooo...  Comments???

Thanks,

Jim